Recent Before & After Photos

Local Restaurant Water Damage


This restaurant had significant damage from a broken supply line that impacted much of the structure.  It's hard to see in the before picture but the area ... READ MORE



Fire and Smoke damage in Abilene home


This is a photo of a fire damage job we responded to in Abilene. The fire started from their chimney. Here at SERVPRO of Abilene we understand what a horrible e... READ MORE



Couple displaced by Fire Damage


Home fires in Abilene are bad enough, but electrical fires can bring a whole new level of danger and are harder to fight. They are started of course by electric... READ MORE



Commercial Mold Damage


This business discovered extensive mold growth in their structure, thanks to roof leaks that went undetected for some time. Businesses are always at risk for mo... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Abilene


This family’s Abilene home suffered from a fire caused by kitchen stove. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO... READ MORE



Water Damage to Floors and Cabinets


This family’s Abilene residence experienced serious water damage after a supply line ruptured. SERVPRO of Abilene has the expertise and equipment to mitig... READ MORE