Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Abilene

This family’s Abilene home suffered severe damage from what was likely an electrical fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house... READ MORE

Smoke and Fire Cleanup

The house fire in this rental was extinguished fast, but not before the smoke had circulated throughout the residence. The investor, having worked with SERVPRO ... READ MORE

Water Damage in Security Offices

Water damage at this Security office building was caused by a water pipe joint within the walls failing. As the photo shows, the walls, baseboard, and carpeting... READ MORE

Abilene Water Damaged Closet

An exterior water faucet ran and flooded the walls and laminated flooring inside this Abilene master bedroom area. Our customer attempted to mop up the water, b... READ MORE

Water Damage in an Abilene Bathroom

Sometimes water damage is hidden. Leaks from plumbing that resides under cabinets and behind walls can cause a significant amount of damage before discovering l... READ MORE

SERVPRO Saves an Abilene Shop After a Water/Mold Loss

The retail shop owner knew to call SERVPRO of Abilene upon discovering that a persistent leak led to a big and smelly mold attack. Our technician applied microb... READ MORE